Alhambra private tour + relaxing bath and massage in Hammam
We propose you an appetizing experience to the Arab Granada through a journey about its history, legends and rituals. How about?
From 70€ pp
There is no better way to get into Granada’s medieval atmosphere than to discover the hidden secrets of the Alhambra and the Generalife, followed by a relaxing bath in a magnificent hammam (Arab baths).
Can you imagine discovering with a private guide one of the wonders of the world? Well this is your chance. A full day experience to feel part of something so extraordinary, in an exclusive visit with time to learn, enjoy, relax and take photos!
The Alhambra is one of the most impressive fortresses in the world. A peak palace of Andalusian Islamic art, which knew how to masterfully adapt the heritage of classical styles. An authentic masterpiece in which you will be able to live magical moments by discovering the mystical symbols and the delicacy with which each corner of the monument was built. We will also walk through the Generalife gardens, to observe all the greatness that Granada has with privileged views that only the Alhambra can offer you as it is the highest watchtower in the city. And in front of us, two other symbols of the city: the Albaicín and the Sacromonte, surrounded by the Darro and Genil rivers, you will feel how a dreamlike atmosphere is formed before you, as if eight centuries had not passed!
And after this beauty binge, a well-deserved rest …. Our official guide will accompany you downtown to the restaurant you have agreed for lunch and then you can enjoy a bath and massage session in the best hammam in the city, which also happens to be a perfect complement to the visit of the Alhambra because it reminds us of it again with its decoration, sounds of water, aromas, …
Get ready to live a mystical encounter with the magic and enchantment of Granada!Read less
● Confirmation will be received at the time the reservation is made
● Very important: Do not forget to bring your original identity document on the day of the activity
● Very important: The name, number, expiration date and country of the passport or DNI are required at the time of booking for all participants
● Children must be accompanied by an adult
● The dress code is casual
● There is a storage room for baby carriages and a baby carrier will be provided, up to a maximum weight of 12 Kg
● Assistance animals are allowed
● There is public transport nearby
● Travelers must have a low / medium level of fitness
● They will have an official guide at their disposal throughout the tour.
● The Arab bath consists of three pools, one with cold water (bayt al-barid), one with water warm (bayt al-wastani) and one of hot water (bayt al-sajun).
● A session lasting 1 hour and 30 minutes to immerse yourself in the relaxing water mixed with notes of jasmine, taste the mint tea and lose yourself in the Nasrid decoration in every corner.
The 15 minutes complementary to the bath will allow you to enjoy a relaxing massage, using the essential oils that we find in the aroma of the hammam, and that will help to eliminate the stress of daily life.
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Hours: We recommend the 4 pm session.
Other sessions (subject to availability): 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 10pm and midnight.
* Access is not allowed to children under 5 years old.
The rules are few and easy to follow:
• Respect the silence, space and privacy of others, and maintain a minimum of
• The use of a bathing suit is mandatory (bathing suit or bikini). If you don’t have one, don’t worry, you can buy one at the front desk.
• It is also mandatory to shower before entering the thermal baths.
• No shower cap required, but clipping long hair is requested.
• The use of your own footwear is only allowed in the changing rooms.
● 3 hrs to visit Alhambra and Generalife
● Lunch break (not included in the price)
● 1 hr 30 minutes in the Hammam (the massage lasts approximately 15 minutes)
Café Bar (Polinario), Avenida del Generalife s / n (next to the Alhambra ticket offices). Once in front of the ticket offices to access the monument, go to your right and the guide will be waiting by the entrance door of the bar.
-10: 00 a.m.
In any case, we will reconfirm the exact meeting time before the tour.
● Private official guide in your language: Spanish, English, French, German or Italian.
● Entrance – Nasrid Palaces
● Entrance – Alcazaba
● Entrance – Generalife
● Bath and relaxing massage
● The indicated price does not include the parking fee.
● Food and drinks
Three buildings that represent the palatine area of the Alhambra: the Mexuar, the Palacio de Comares (Yusuf I) and the Palace of the Lions (Mohammed V). A masterpiece of Nasrid architecture in Al-Andalus.
Duration: 1 hour
A military fortress and the oldest part of the Alhambra. It was built in the middle of the 13th century by Sultan Alhamar “The Red”, founder of the Nasrid dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Place of rest and recreation of the sultans of the Nasrid dynasty. The complex consists of the Patio de la Acequia, which has a long swimming pool framed by flower beds, fountains, colonnades and pavilions, and the Jardin de la Sultana, also called Patio del Ciprés.
Duration: 1 hour
-Palace of Charles V
A Renaissance building whose construction began in the 16th century after the emperor’s visit to Granada during his honeymoon. Its construction was never completed and it currently houses the Alhambra Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts.
Duration: 15 minutes
* The order of this itinerary could vary depending on the time of access to Nasrid Palaces reserved for that day.
A 13th-century building that housed a medieval-era Hammam, now decorated with geometric motifs and plasterwork reminiscent of the Alhambra. It consists of several pools with different temperatures.
Duration: 1 hr 15 minutes
Expert local guide
Cancellation or modification requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that there is a written record of the date and time of the request.
– Cancellation more than 72 hours in advance of the activity: No fees. The total amount paid will be returned to the client.
– Cancellation less than 72 hours before the activity or no-show: 100% expenses. The amount paid will not be returned to the client.