The Secrets of the Alhambra, private tour
Visit the Alhambra and Generalife with a private guide and tickets included.
An exclusive experience that will surely become the best memory of your vacation.
Book now! From 49€
Essential, fascinating, mysterious … for years the most visited monument in Spain and the greatest exponent of Islamic culture in Western civilization.
Discover this jewel of Al-Andalus architecture in a relaxed and detailed way.
Take advantage of your visit to this marvel of architecture to meditate and understand, with the help of a private guide, the magic and symbolism that surrounds each of these Nasrid Palaces.
The Alhambra is, in fact, the only palatial city from the Islamic period that has been preserved to this day.Read more
Marcel Proust said that the true voyage of discovery consists, not in searching for new landscapes, but in looking with new eyes …
And that is really our goal with this experience: To show you the famous “Alhambra and the Generalife” from another perspective. To uncover its hidden message to the world.
Because history and legend intermingle in this jewel of the Nasrid Dynasty of Al-Andalus that perfectly combines water, light, architecture and vegetation.
Do you want to know the symbolism behind each of these elements? Esotericism, sufism, astrology, mythology … Interesting, right?
The walls and fountains of the Alhambra are actually a book full of poetry, religion and political propaganda, where we can also read the function of its rooms through the words of a beautiful woman who speaks with a delicate voice to the visitor.
Together we will experience the same overwhelming feeling of those ambassadors who came to visit the Nasrid king and his representation of paradise on earth …
Thousands of people come to the Alhambra every year … Do they all return home knowing its secrets? Maybe they didn’t visit it with us ????Read less
● Confirmation will be received upon reservation
● Very important: Do not forget to bring your original identity document on the day of the activity
● Very important: The name, number, expiration date and country of the passport or ID document are required at the time of booking for all participants
● Children must be accompanied by an adult
● The dress code is casual
● There is a storage room for baby carriages and a baby carrier will be provided, up to a maximum weight of 12 Kg
● Assistance animals are allowed
● There is public transport nearby
● Travelers must have low/medium physical level
● This is a private excursion or activity. They will have an official guide at their disposal throughout the tour.
3 hrs approximately
Café Bar (Polinario), Avenida del Generalife s / n (next to the Alhambra ticket offices). Once in front of the ticket offices at the entrance of the monument, please go to your right and the guide will be waiting next to the bar’s entrance door.
-10: 00 am
-14: 00 hrs (between October 15 and March 31)
-17: 00 hrs (between April 1 and October 14)
We will reconfirm in any case the exact meeting time before the visit.
Approximate total duration of the activity: 3 hrs
● Private official guide in your language: Spanish, English, French, German or Italian.
● Entrance – Nasrid Palaces
● Entrance – Alcazaba
● Entrance – Generalife
● Parking fee.
● Food and drinks
● Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Three buildings that represent the palatial area of the Alhambra: the Mexuar, the Palace of Comares (Yusuf I) and the Palace of the Lions (Mohammed V). A masterpiece of Nasrid architecture in Al-Andalus.
Duration: 1 hour
The Alcazaba, or military fortress, is the oldest part of the Alhambra. It was built in the middle of the 13th century by Sultan Alhamar “El Rojo”, founder of the Nasrid dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Place of rest and recreation of the sultans of the Nasrid dynasty. The complex consists of the Patio de la Acequia, which has a long swimming pool framed by flower beds, fountains, colonnades and pavilions, and the Jardin de la Sultana, also called Patio del Ciprés.
Duration: 1 hour
-Palace of Charles V
This Palace is a Renaissance building whose construction began in the 16th century after the emperor’s visit to Granada during his honeymoon. Its construction was never completed and it currently houses the Alhambra Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts.
Duration: 15 minutes
* The order of this itinerary could vary depending on the access time to Nasrid Palaces reserved for that day.
Expert local guide
Cancellation or modification requests must be made by email to email@example.com so that there is a written record of the date and time of that request.
– Cancellation more than 72 hours in advance of the activity: No fees. The total amount paid will be returned to the customer.
– Cancellation less than 72 hours before the activity or no-show: 100% expenses. The amount paid will not be returned to the customer.