Tapas Route: My favorite bars
Granada is the capital of tapas. And going out for tapas is undoubtedly the best way to get to know its culture, while taking a walking tour through city-centre.
Desde 70€ por persona
Throughout our route we will learn about the history and tradition of the “tapa”, as well as legends and funny anecdotes of Granada’s social life and its entertainment venues. We will visit the bars that we personally like the most and will taste their specialties, while learning a little more about the history of the city and its emblematic places.
When designing this route, we thought it best to choose the 5 bars that we like the most as locals. Because if we do feel comfortable visiting them as hosts, surely our guests will do too.
We cannot classify a bar only its food … it is much more than that. If there is something in common between the bars that we will visit, it is that from the moment we enter we feel welcome and there is something in the atmosphere that invites us to relax in front of a good wine or a cold beer … accompanied by the best homemade tapas .
In addition, to get to know Granada, there is no better option than choosing our tapas route to get to the city and stroll around and discover corners that you probably did not expect to visit and that will surprise you …
Since it is a private experience, we can modify it on the fly to adapt to your rhythm and if you want to spend a little more time in the same bar, something that happens to us too … ???? …, there is no problem. ..cheers!Read less
● The bars on this route are well known to the locals and it is advisable to start early to fully enjoy the experience. We recommend 20:00 as meeting time.
● Tapas may vary, depending on season and availability.
●2 hrs and 30 minutes
We will meet at your centrally located hotel in Granada
● Expert local guide
● 5 drinks + 5 tapas
● Main dishes and/or extra tapas
–Plaza del Campillo
–Santa Escolastica street
–Monjas del Carmen street
–Joaquín Costa street
Expert local guide
Cancellation or modification requests must be made via email to email@example.com so that there is a written record of the date and time of the request.
– Cancellation more than 72 hours in advance of the activity: No fees. The total amount paid will be returned to the client.
– Cancellation less than 72 hours before the activity or no-show: 100% expenses. The amount paid will not be returned to the client.